Monday, May 23, 2011

Chapter 7: Love Can be Messy...

Tanya watches the way Grady is with her children and it just melts her heart.  She has never seen a man so enthusiastic about spending time with kids.  Anderson seems to like him as well.  He chats up a storm with Grady every day when he gets home from school, and Grady patiently listens to every word.

Each day Grady shows up for work, Tanya feels herself falling harder and harder for him.  But she wonders if he feels it too, or is he just being friendly to his employer?  Is he this way with all the people he works for?  Surely they have a special connection, don't they?

After a few days of going back and forth, Tanya decides to find out how he feels once and for all.  She puts on a cute outfit and gives herself a quick pep talk in the mirror before heading out of the bathroom to find Grady.

She finds him in the kitchen doing the dishes.  Maybe she should wait until he is done working for the day.  That way it's less awkward if he doesn't feel the same.  But Brent is taking a nap now and she might not have another chance to catch Grady before he leaves for the day.  She has to do it and it has to be now.  She walks into the kitchen and the two start chatting casually.  Then Tanya leans in close and confesses her feelings while silently saying a quick prayer that she isn't ruining everything.

Grady listens to her pouring her heart out, stammering a bit in the rush to get the words out before she loses her nerve.  He feels a tightness in his throat as he watches her.  Grady breaks into a huge smile and reaches out to pull her close to him.

After the two share their first kiss he whispers to her that she looks so adorable when she's nervous and softly chuckles.  He can't believe she's felt this way all along too!  He didn't want to say anything because he was afraid to jeopardize his job and couldn't bear to lose her as a client.  Even if it mean they were just friendly, he wanted to be around her, and the kids.  He adored those boys and they had become such a big part of his day, he just couldn't imagine not being around them every day.

The two quickly fell completing in love with each other.  They became inseparable during the evenings. Many times they would just relax on Tanya's bed sharing their hopes and dreams for the future.

The media quickly caught wind of the romance and published it on all the local tabloids.  The big headlines revealed Tanya had never actually broken up with Christopher and had been caught cheating on him.  Grady stayed away for several days after the story broke, Tanya hadn't told him that she was still with Chris.  He knew there had to be an explanation but he wanted to give her some space to sort everything out.

In the days that followed the media frenzy, Tanya started to feel a little under the weather.  She just chocked it up to the stress of everything going on at the time.  Then out of nowhere she had a craving for spaghetti and ice cream and knew exactly why she felt the way she did.  She was pregnant again!  Just wait until this story got out.  Tanya giggled a the headlines running through her mind.

Christopher finally got in contact with her and she went over to his house to talk.  When she accused him of cheating on her first, Chris realized what had happened.  He explained it was all a big misunderstanding.  The woman she had seen was from the SCIA (Sims Central Intelligence Agency) and they were discussing work.  Chris told her he was always busy and such because they were working on a huge case but he couldn't tell her about any of it at the time.  Tanya felt so foolish in thinking he could have ever hurt  her on purpose like that.  But alas it was too late for them.  She had already moved on and was having Grady's baby.  What a mess they all had made of their love lives...

10 comments:

  1. Sorry, it took me so long to get here. But I'm here now and...

    Yay. So glad to see this back. Hope school calms down a bit soon so you can get back into updating this. I love it!

    Oh dear, what a fine mess they've all made. Why do you have to make me fall in love with all these men she comes into contact with and then break my heart when it doesn't work out. Grady's such a sweetie, it pains me to know he's not the one *pouts*

    Great update as always.

    If you want to meet other readers and sim story writers please join us at RWN, it's a small community of writers:
    http://rebelwritersnirvana.proboards.com/index.cgi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Val! Long time no see! Glad to be back as well :)

    Hoping to have Chapter 8 up tomorrow sometime (and then not sure if I will update again before Generations or not hehe).

    And as for falling for each of these guys, I know! It's so hard to make her end it, but it has to be done :( I can't wait until after baby 99 lol then maybe she can stay with her true love once and for all ;)

    Thank you sooo much for that link. I'll have to check it out when I get done writing my research paper (it's due tonight and I have procrastinated as long as I can lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your writing is really good. I love the style of your blog! Visit my 100 Baby Challenge here:
    http://catlover800.blogspot.com

    I hope to read your blog until the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very very much for the compliments. I'll definitely have to head over and have a read :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a good story, actually, you have impressed me quite allot by being able to capture my attention. Normally my attention span for online-storys lasts about 3 seconds, but this one has caught my eye. even though I did kinda read the last chapter first. Keep it goin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thank you so much Jenny! I'm glad it has captured your attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Ja, I figured out how to get an account on this thing. and I have read chapters 6-5 now, and I am pleased to say this story has deserved a place of honer in my bookmarks bar! Keep writing please, I'm hooked. *re-reads story while munching on pick and mix and Irn Bru*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Lilystar. It might be a couple days before the next chapter comes out. I've been a bit distracted learning the ins and outs of the new expansion pack :)

    Hopefully I'll have it up this weekend though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know how you feel, I am hooked on it....even though I haven't got it yet XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. SHES SUCH A whore! lol

    ReplyDelete